Re: [xml] SelectSingleNode

Thanks for the feedback, Nikolay. The Wine source will be useful as I continue down this path.

In this particular case, however, I know how to format and register the namespace information before evaluating the query. The challenge is obtaining the set of namespaces declared by the instance document in the first place. Unfortunately the Wine domdoc_get_namespaces method is an E_NOTIMPL at present, perhaps this isn’t a trivial problem to solve with libxml2.