From: Rob Richards <rrichards cdatazone org>
Subject: Re: [xml] Libxml2 for Windows 64 bit
To: "sunita saini" <s_saini4 yahoo co in>
Cc: xml gnome org
Date: Tuesday, 15 March, 2011, 9:22 PM

On 3/15/11 12:50 AM, sunita saini wrote:
Hello,

I need 64 bit libxml2 for my application as it will run on Windows 64 bit platform.
I could find only 32 bit binaries here.
Can anyone help me to get the 64 bit libxml2?

Over at the PHP project we have them built under a few different compilers and archs:
i.e. you can find the 64 bit ones built with VS 2008 here:
http://pecl2.php.net/downloads/php-windows-builds/php-libs/VC9/x64/

Rob