[xml] xinclude and xmlParseChunk

Hello, all.  I am investigating how to modify a system that currently uses
libxml, with its core parsing done by calling the function
'xmlParseChunk'.

I would like to expand the capabilities of the system to allow it to
expand xinclude directives.  However, all the ways I have discovered to do
this seem to be incompatible with only using xmlParseChunk--the
'xmlCtxtUseOptions' function does not even check the XML_PARSE_XINCLUDE
flag.

Is there any way to access xinclude auto-expansion within 'xmlParseChunk'?
Or am I going to have to pre-process or post-process the data?

Thank you!

-Lucian Smith