Re: [xml] How does xmlReader prevent tree building

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 09:44:18PM +0200, Joachim Zobel wrote:
Hi.

I have been reading xmlreader.c to find out how the reader does parsing
without tree building. However I did not find out, how tree building is
prevented. I would do a

  it *does* tree building, but it keeps only a sliding window over
the full tree. As the reader progresses, new nodes are automatically
added and old nodes already visited are automatically destructed.

Daniel