Re: [xml] xmlReader and HTML

On Fri, 2011-06-10 at 22:29 +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  It doesn't, right now the reader is always operating on top of an
XML parser, not an HTML one, hence your result.

Why are there different parsers for DOM/SAX and xmlReader? It should be
possible to build xmlReader on top of SAX, or am I missing something?

  Except modifying it to allow HTML parsing

It would be a bit tedious to maintain 2 HTML parser. HTML is a moving
target.

I can offer a bit of help with modifying the parsing, but I wouldn't
dare to touch the core unless there are good tests.

Sincerely,
Joachim