Re: [xml] Unlinking xmlDocPtr from xsltStylesheet

On Thu, Jun 02, 2011 at 03:47:21PM -0400, Paul B. Cameron wrote:
Is there a 'safe' way to do this? I need to be able to free the document
myself rather than an auto-delete when the xsltStylesheet is freed.

  As far as I remember, the stylesheet still points to part of the
document. Consider the xsltStylesheet to own the doc, it will
also modify it. Basically once you compiled the stylesheet doc into
a xsltStylesheet object the doc is not yours anymore,

  So nothing safe here.

Daniel