Re: [xml] libxml Windows registry installation issues

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 01:31:53PM -0500, Ralph Vince wrote:
At the page http://users.skynet.be/sbi/libxml-python/ I have downloaded
http://users.skynet.be/sbi/libxml-python/binaries/libxml2-python-2.7.7.win32-py2.6.exe.

I have python version 2.6.6 installed. However, when I run the installer, it stops with the error dialog
"Python version 2.6 required, which was not found in the registry."
Is there a way I can get this installed? Thank you, R. Vince

  Hum those binding packages were made by Stephane Bidoul some time ago,
and I'm not sure exactly what version of the python packages they expected.
I never use Windows myself so I can't really help you there

Daniel