Re: [xml] Build libxml2 Windows

Sorry but I always forget the attachment's ...
here is a link to the patch

https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdesupport/emerge/repository/revisions/cd7fb9a46fc7ebc08c2406f6220891216db481ae/entry/portage/testing/libxml2-test/libxml2-2.7.8-20110801.diff

Patrick

On 8 August 2011 05:49, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 05, 2011 at 01:02:13AM +0200, Patrick von Reth wrote:
> Hi
>
> to build libxml2 I had to patch the build system a little bit.
> The windows build system tries to link about zdll, but on windows its called
> zlib* too, so linking against z is enough.
> Also the --include and the --lib command was ignored.
>
> For the http and ftp stuff linking against some windows library's was
> forgotten for mingw.
>
> In the msvc build script the + in some lines prevented building because of a
> parser error in nmake.
>
> I hope this will help you to improve your build system.

ÂHum, could you actually attach the patch to your mail, there is a
lot of guessing needed otherwise :-)

Âthanks !

Daniel

--