[xml] xml2 2.7.8 + gcc 4.5.2 unpredictable behaviour

Hi,
 I would to point out a strange behaviour when storing in a structure an xmlChar pointer returned by xmlGetProp().
In attach there is a very simple code which sig faults when compiled with gcc 4.5.2 and xml2lib 2.7.8. The very same code works fine if compiled with gcc 4.1.2 and xml2lib 2.7.3.
I apologize for any misunderstanding of the lib usage, in case I made any.