From: xml-bounces gnome org [mailto:xml-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Tong Mao
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 8:26 AM
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] Question about the path of libxml2 library

Hello everyone,

Here I have a small question about the path of libxml2 library.

I need  to modify my colleague's code, which use the libxml2 functions.

I already install the libxml2 packet. But got some errors for these lines(cannot find the files):

#include <libxml/parser.h>
#include <libxml/encoding.h>
#include <libxml/xmlwriter.h>

I find the default path for these headers are:" include/libxml2/libxml ", not " /include/libxml ".

I think I made some mistake, because every example online use these code: #include <libxml/xxx.h>

Should I "cp" libxml folder out, or change #include xxx? Or there's  standard way to solve this problem?

Thank you very much for your help.

BR,
Tong