Re: [xml] diff between xmlDocs

Can you point out the link please.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Henry Law <news lawshouse org> wrote:
On 04/04/11 09:40, Emanuele Placidi wrote:
I've check briefly the online documentation, but it seems there isn't a
way to compare two xmlDocs.

I'm something of a novice at this but I did look at the topic a while ago with the thought of comparing documents in one of the Word Processing XML dialects.  I found a number of tools under the heading of "xml diff" ... might one of those help?

--

Henry Law            Manchester, England