Re: [xml] Reg. xmlDomWrap functions in Tree.c

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 03:52:30PM +0530, bharath wrote:
Hi All..

Can anybody tell me for what the following functions used?
I couldn't understand the use case of these function.

xmlDOMWrapAdoptAttr
xmlDOMWrapAdoptBranch
xmlDOMWrapAdoptNode
xmlDOMWrapCloneNode
xmlDOMWrapNewCtxt
xmlDOMWrapNSMapAddItem
xmlDOMWrapNsMapFree
xmlDOMWrapNSNormAddNsMapItem2
xmlDOMWrapNSNormAquireNormalizedNs
xmlDOMWrapNSNormDeclareNSForced
xmlDOMWrapNSNormGatherInScopeNs
xmlDOMWrapReconcileNamespaces
xmlDOMWrapRemoveNode
xmlDOMWrapStoreNS

  It's functions and support functions to be able to move or copy
subtrees from one document to another.

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is

  This legal requirement is incompatible with the use of this mailing-list,
get it removed or post from another address in the future !

Daniel