Re: [xml] libxml2 2.7.7 fails "make distcheck"

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 03:11:33PM -0600, Steve Emmerson wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to incorporate libxml2 into my software package and the fact
that it fails "make distcheck" is causing all sorts of problems with the
release engineering.

I note that a 2008 bug-report indicated failure with "make distcheck" --
but that bug's been marked as "fixed".

 Well that break for me too, but somewhere else. I take patches.
I usually just 'make dist' as 'make distcheck' tends to break easilly
especially since it's trying to run regression tests outside of the
tree.

Daniel