Re: [xml] Compiling in Windows

Thanks, this helped me a lot. I got a lot of warnings about LIBXML_STATIC that was already defined on the commandline, and it seems that disabling SAX1 gives a link error, but reenabling that made it work.

Regards,

Marc

From: Rob Richards [mailto:rrichards cdatazone org]
Sent: donderdag 21 oktober 2010 13:43
To: Marc Van Peteghem
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] Compiling in Windows

On 10/21/10 5:09 AM, Marc Van Peteghem wrote:

Hi,

I need to use libxml2 in Windows. Eventually I also need it in Win CE, so the binary port won’t be enough, therefore I started by trying to compile for Windows first. Since I cannot run ./configure, I don’t have a config.h. The binary port also doesn’t contain this file. How do I compile it for Windows?

http://git.gnome.org/browse/libxml2/tree/win32/Readme.txt

Rob