[xml] Thank You Mr. Veillard

Mr. Veillard,

I want to thank you for your great efforts and enthusiasm on Libxml. It is one of the most living open project I have worked on. Nowadays I do not use libxml but in the end of 1900s I was. It has been 10 years for me and I see you replying "what should I do to add a text node?" questions.

However you have changed I presume. In those days your answers were not so gentle but like a strict teacher:) I think libxml in return gave you patience.

I again thank you for creating such a good job.

Best Regards

Argon Konay