Re: [xml] Validating XML file against XSD Schema

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Andrew Hartley  wrote:

Would someone please let me know how I can validate an XML file against its
XSD Schema file.  If there are validation errors I would then like to
extract the human readable error description.

From the commandline:
xmllint --noout --schema foo.xsd foo.xml

To see how it's done from C code, look at the sources of xmllint

"OK, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds