Re: [xml] how to tell if xmlSaveFormatFile did not save entire doc?

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 3:28 PM, Daithi O'Cuinn <docuinn gmail com> wrote:
Hi there,

I am using xmlSaveFormatFile to save documents to disk and have come
across the situation where docs are being truncated due to disk space
running out.
I want to be able to detect this condition, but I cannot see a way of
checking that the bytes written return code of the function is less
than the total document size. Can I find out what the expected size
was, or detect this failure by other means?

Thanks,
Daithi.

My apologies, I made an error in my initial tests - it seems the
function does indeed return -1 in this instance. Sorry! ;-)