Re: [xml] LIBXML2 error

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 9:25 AM, Meghna Singh (External - HCL
TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED) <external meghna singh ikea com> wrote:
Hi,
I have generated XMl file from some txt file on linux platform. It is
generated but when i am trying to convert it into wide character form using
"mbstowcs" function we are getting error. It returns -1 (Invalid character
encountered.

Can you please help us some thing that will help us think in write
direction.

Can you send some sample code (and xml) that reproduces your problem?
That would help us debug the problem.  Please make sure to include the
version of libxml2 you're using as well.

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/