Re: [xml] xmlwriter and writing canonicalized

Prashant R wrote:
Hi , I m using libxml 2.7.1 on Linux I am using the xmlTextWriterStartElement API
xmlTextWriterStartElement(writer, BAD_CAST "Foo")
if(..)
Write Sub Element xmlTextWriterEndElement(writer)

I find that in some cases when the if(..) evaluates to false the subelement is not written and the outer element Foo is written out as
<Foo/>

Is there a way I can force this to always write this as <Foo></Foo>

even if there is no data ?

xmlTextWriterFullEndElement

Rob