[xml] XPath issue

Hi there!

I've got an interesting problem about libxml2's XPath support posted on stackoverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2459428/weird-xpath-behavior-in-libxml2
Please read about it there.

There haven't been any answers, so I thought I would consult the real libxml2 mailing list before trying
something else. I'm not subscribed to the list, so please CC me on replies.

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide!
BTW, I'm using libxml2 2.6.27 and a brief scan of the changelog didn't reveal anything that might describe my
issue as a bug that's been fixed since.

-Josh