POST /PTGMonitoring/PTGMonitoringWCF.svc?auth=12345234234
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 17:11:21 GMT

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<agentAnnounceEnvelope>
<agentInstanceID>kensInstance</agentInstanceID>
<invocationLogin>formula</invocationLogin>
<agentFQDN>sol9 fog net</agentFQDN>
<selectedPort>54254</selectedPort>

My question is will this be valid parsing using your librarries, if so what would be the cleanest appraoch in parsing this document ( you seem to have API for both xml and htrml both treated seperately?

Any help you can give me would greatly be appreciated

Many thanks
asif