[xml] xmlStopParser crash with SAX2 interface

Hi,
I am using libxml2 with the SAX2 interface to parse an xml file for the first time, so please be patient with me. When i call the function xmlSAXUserParseFile without passing a data structure as the second parameter and later calling xmlStopParser in a endElement callback (passing as argument the contxt) the parser stops correctly. But when i pass a data structer pointer it crashes upon calling xmlStopParser. I guess i am missing something, even a link where to look for information will be appreciated.
ps: pardon me for my poor english.