From: Fred Smith [mailto:fsmith computrition com]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 9:07 PM
To: bharath
Subject: RE: [xml] FW: Doubt in xmlDocDumpFormatMemoryEnc

1.       Because you can’t put those characters into valid XML without encoding them (because those literal characters are part of XML formatting syntax), and

2.       Because you used one of the “…Enc…” dump functions.

Fred Smith

Senior Applications Programmer/Analyst

Computrition, Inc.

175 Middlesex Turnpike