[xml] parser xml file crash, any body can give me some suggest

when i use the xmlParseFile(filename) to parser this xml file, the terminal show
parser error : out of memory error
parser error : out of memory error
/opt/trident-widgets/work/bv/config.xml:10: parser error : out of memory error
  <xyz:content src=""/>
I don't known how to use the api, i am first time to use the libxml2, and any body can give me some suggest.
The xml file is follow:
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes" ?>
<!--
Tests support of XML, XMLNS, and UTF-8. To pass, the user agent must load pass.html.
-->
<!DOCTYPE widget [
<!ENTITY widgets-ns "http://www.w3.org/ns/widgets">
<!ENTITY pass "pass&amp;.html">