Re: [xml] creating xmlreader from a XmlNode

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 11:48:25AM +0200, Sagaert Johan wrote:
Hi

I am new to this lib,ans so far i used the DOM :

I use the XmlDocument for an application :

Now i have a situation where the useof the reader is more in its place :

How can i create an  xmltextreader from a childnode of my xmldocument ?

Now i use a recursive loop to parse all xmlchildnodes of a certain xmlnode ,
so i think the use of an xmlreader is more suited.

  there is no such API, the xmlReader is usually a parsing API,
and as such work on a complete document, not on a subtree. There
is a special API to do this from a preparsed document, but
really people use the Reader to avoid loading the full document
in memory, so this is not widely used,

http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-xmlreader.html#xmlReaderNewWalker

Daniel