Re: [xml] Second call to xmlReaderForMemory breaks in separated thread

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 05:50:56PM -0700, Andre Kirchner wrote:
Hi all,

The following code breaks in a Windows environment (I didn't have a chance to test it in a Linux machine so
far) when xmlReaderForMemory is called in function processCommands in a separated thread. It won't break if
called in the main thread, or if the first call to xmlReaderForMemory in main is commented out.

And the error message I'm getting is "Unhandled exception at 0x77a9fc47 in XmlDebug.exe: 0xC0000005: Access
violation writing location 0x00000014."

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong, or where I could find more information about it?

Thanks in advance,

  http://xmlsoft.org/threads.html

I don't see an xmlInitParser() call in your code.

Daniel