[xml] remove iconv lib dependency from Libxml2

hi
I need to remove lib iconv dependency from libxml2.
I have found that while configuring the libxml2 there is an option like ICONV=NO .but my question is

what does cscript configure.js iconv=no imply when configuring libxml2 for windows environment?

does it mean , that libxml2 has internal implementation of iconv or does it completely ignore libconv by enabling some flag?

Please provide some insight into the same.

How to confirm that libiconv dependency is completely removed.

Thanks

Regards
Ayesha