[xml] About XML Soft Suggestiona

Hi my name is Tina Harris. I manage http://www.Marakana.com - an open source training website. I was searching for similar sites when I came across XML Soft.

During my search, I found your page at www.xmlsoft.org. From all the pages I found related to that subject, yours is definitely one of the most comprehensive. I just loved your XML resources publication guidelines section, your high quality content and informative articles. Congratulations for all the good work!

I am contacting you because I assume that a good number of your visitors are professionals who might be interested in investing in their skills and raising their professional capabilities by engaging in one of our specialized training events.

Marakana has long been helping IT professionals get better at what they do by providing an extensive range of training services, delivering superior customer experience to some of the largest corporations in the world and to the people building some of the most visited websites on the Internet. Our website presents informative videos and tutorials of many platforms and technologies like Java, Apache, Android and much more.

I feel that we can be a valuable resource for your page visitors, and I would be delighted if you could place a link to http://www.marakana.com on your site, perhaps at the related links section. Considering the relevancy and high quality shown in your website, the link placement would be highly appreciated.

Please let me know your thoughts and feel free to contact me via email at tina marakana com. My sincere compliments for the work you've been doing with your page; I really appreciate your time and consideration, and I believe that your users will as well.

Cheers,
Tina Harris

Tina Harris, Community Outreach Manager, Marakana
415-647-7000 direct
Open Source Training