Re: [xml] Support for embedded Schematron in XSDs

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 06:12:51PM +0530, Vinod Patil wrote:
Does libxml support embedded Schematron in XSDs?

  Huh, I didn't even know that was possible.

Could you please add few examples for using "Schematron using libxml" in the
documentaion of libxml?

  The problem is that my implementation is incomplete. I read one draft
then there was an ISO standard which may be different I could not check
and them I could not find any test suite, just small examples left and
right, and I didn't finished it. There is an XSLT implementation which
may work with libxslt, and the current code in libxml2 might work for
you but I have no garantee it's really good enough,

Daniel