Re: [xml] Weird xmlTextReaderRead(

On Thu, Sep 03, 2009 at 03:33:55PM -0500, Jianqing Zhang wrote:
I'm implementing a parser by xmlreader on C++.  I design a nested
framework to parse the XML file. If the parser gets a new element, a
corresponding C++ object is created and xmlTextReaderPtr is passed to
the new object to parse and initialize its sub-elements (objects).

As the program size increases, I encounter a weird problem. See the
sample code below:
[..]
if I un-comment the last "cout" in while loop, the program works well.
If I make it as a comment, the program crashes after ret =
xmlTextReaderRead(reader) is executed and get the following error
message:

*** glibc detected *** ./test-sclparser: double free or corruption

  Looks strange, I can't debug your code but if you provide me a
complete self contained C program and the XML exposing the problem
I will certainly look. But there is nothing I can do to guess what
might be wrong in your case.

Daniel