[xml] RelaxNG schema and entities file: "namespace warning : Namespace default prefix was not found"

Hi,

Consider this example:

<!DOCTYPE foo [
<!ENTITY comment '<comment id="comment.xml" />'>
]>
<foo xmlns="http://foo.bar/ns/foo";>
&comment;
</foo>

When I run `xmllint --noout --noent --relaxng foo.rng foo.xml' I
receive:

| namespace warning : Namespace default prefix was not found
| element comment: Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect element comment there

But `jing foo.rng foo.xml' succeeds and does not complain. I have to add
the xmlns attribute to <comment> for xmllint to succeed. Is this correct
or an issue in xmllint? I wouldn't have expected, that I have to add the
namespace to this entity. I thought it gets directly replaced.

Regards, Daniel