[xml] Regarding LibXML Schema validation

Hi,

I have a problem validating a xml generated from a schema which contains an element having <xs:any namespace="##other" />. When I try to include a element from another schema I get an error

"No matching global element declaration available but demanded by the strict wildcard"

I have included all the schemas required for the xml file but still get this error while validating the xml. Any help in this regard would be very helpful, is this is a limitation of libxml? The same xml I am able to validate using xmlspy as well as microsoft visual studio.

Regards,
Sudhindra