[xml] valgrind complains about "still reachable"

i cant find where the problem is.
i have simplified my source code to a single file, 31 lines long, and yet, cant still find where the problem is

http://codepad.org/I8cZrffL  (disregard the compile errors, the page dosnt have libxml2 support apparently)

compiled like this

gcc `xml2-config --cflags` -ggdb -Wall `xml2-config --libs` main.c

and the ouput of vallgrind is this http://www.pastebin.ca/raw/1661152

i free the reader, i close the parser, and still, the xmlTextReaderPtr variable "reader" is pointing to some memory that is not deallocated

i tried reading examples and googling, but found no word of it. at this moment im assuming a big mistake on my part

thanks!