[xml] Libxml2 under Windows: Installation and use

Helo,

I program in language C with Visual studio 2008 Windows.
I would like parser a file XML in my program C. I found libxml2 with DOM and SAX. I decided to use SAX which is not expensive in memory.

Can you help me by giving me the different steps to be followed to install Libxml2 under Windows and to extract the data of file XML so that I can use it in my program C under Windows?

What I need for installing Libxml2 correctly?

Can you give me a simple example to test it in my program C.

Thank you and Good day