[xml] xs:normalizedString and xs:token

Hi,

I have a scheme with:

<xs:element name="a" type="xs:token"/>
<xs:element name="a2" type="xs:normalizedString"/>

and a corresponding xml document:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<root>
  <a>
    some
        thing
  </a>
  <a2>
    some
        thing
  </a2>
</root>

I've assumed that after validation with xmlSchemaValidateDoc the output of my xmlDocPtr is as:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<root>
  <a>some thing</a>
  <a2>    some        thing</a2>
</root>

My assumption is based on the schema tutorial of the W3 consortium
(http://www.w3schools.com/schema/schema_dtypes_string.asp).

But it does not work this way. How can I achieve this behavior? I've tried to use xmlSchemaCheckFacet and
xmlSchemaValidateFacet but it also doesn't work and I'm not sure if I use it correctly. Can I find sample
code somewhere how xmlSchemaValidateFacet works? I've assumed to find something in xmllint.c but it wasn't
the case.

Best regards, Hakan
--
GMX FreeDSL mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!
http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-aktionspreis/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a