Re: [xml] quite huge memory consumption

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 04:44:23PM +0100, asma bouali wrote:

 I would like to extract from information starting from a file XML to
use them afterwards in my program C with Visual studio 2008 Windows
XP. This file XML is voluminous.

 4 mails in a couple of days, thread hijacking, and apparently not
even taking the time to read the documentation coming with the source
or online, I unsubscribed you, please do not resubscribe or post until
you have made some serious progress.

Daniel Veillard      | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit
daniel veillard com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine | virtualization library