[xml] Libxml2 Query: How to read the content of a particular node ?

Hi guys,

I want to read the content of a xml tag/node. The Node is having child nodes
But I want to read the content of that node only.

Following two approaches I tried, But I am unable to get the content of a particular node:

1. When I am calling the API xmlNodeGetContent, the API is returning
    the string of the current node with all its child node. So I am not able to use the API.

2. When I am trying the access NodePtr->content [ content field of the node pointer]
    I am getting null.

Is there any other way to get the content of a particular node only.

Please Help..!!!!

Thanks in advance... Ujjal