[xml] generate xml tree out of parsed dtd

Hello,

I have a simple DTD which has a fixed amount of elements inside. As I want to create an xml file in my
application, i'd like to know if there is a call that produces  an xml tree out of the parsed dtd tree
structure? I have looked in tree2.c and valid.c where such trees and lookups are made either with
xmlAddChild() or xmlHashLookup2().

The second thing, sth that i found out during my experimenting, that the call xmlParseDTD(ExternalID,
SystemID) doesn't really create a tree as expected. It gives me one root,  all elements and their attributes
are listed as the children of the root. I also found this
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2005-May/msg00051.html

approving my results.

Many thanks,
Umut