Re: [xml] Entity with elements inside it?

I use libxml2.6.26 and libxml2.6.31, which version do you use? And my
parser options are:
       ret = xmlCtxtUseOptions(parser->xml_ctx, XML_PARSE_DTDATTR ||
                       XML_PARSE_DTDLOAD || XML_PARSE_DTDVALID);

Make sure you use binary OR (| not ||) !

I use libxml2.6.26 and libxml2.6.31, which version do you use? And my

Âlatest version from git , 2.7.3 based, I ran gdb on xmllint --shell

I use the latest version from the Git, but I still get my above
result. I mean, the entity_ref node has a entity_decl node but the
later has no children at all. I don't know why?

Regards!
Bo

You are passing 1 as the parsing flags, so DTDs will probably not get loaded.

-- Petr