Re: [xml] c14n 1.1 support (patch)

thanks for the patch, sorry for the delay, I was really focused
on work stuff :-\

No worries, I know how it works :)

  I don't know if this is nasty or not, but git decided to remove some
white spaces, which I'm afraid may change the output of the test, so
please double check... I also got a few similar warnings with patch 0003
and 004 in the second tarball. On the other hand, the regression tests
look fine, but double checking still a good idea IMHO :-)

Will take a look. I believe this is a known problem with git patches
produced with cygwin (this is what I was using).

  that one is more serious, that's an ABI breakage, unfortunately we
can't do that, the C standard doesn't define the size of an enum :-(

Yeah, I wasn't sure about that one myself. Thanks for fixing it!

  I commited the result, I guess it should be very close to what you had
in your tree, but like you I'm learning git so please double check the
code in git is actually what you expected :-) (module the small API
change).

Thanks again, I'll take a look later today and let you know.

Best,
Aleksey