[xml] xmlSchemaValidateFile problem

Hi all.
I'm a newone in libxml, so please be patient ))) I have a problem with xmlSchemaValidateFile. When i use it in the following way - xmlSchemaValidateFile(valid, fileName, 0), i have an error in validation of my XML document. But, when i use xmlSchemaValidateDoc, validation proceed withou any error on the same XML document. This is not so good decision for me, becouse I need read out XML file in memory. Could anyone help me with this?
Thank you.

--
Лучше от пива огромный живот, чем маленький гроб от тяжелых работ