Re: [xml] xmllint working with 213MB large xml files

Hi,

Janis Rocans wrote:
Last day I used xmllint (for windows xmllint.exe: using libxml
version 20703) to validate xml file against XSD, but it found a lots
of errors on line 65535 (binary 1111111111111111). I noticed, that
there's no errors, but the line counter stucked. I believe theres a
16bit int for counting rows. Maybe should use a larger int?

Yes, that's done to save space in the internal data structures. Most XML
data files are still way shorter than 64K lines.

AFAIR, there's a patch, though, that supports higher line numbers.

Stefan