Re: [xml] Trio update

On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 10:27:08AM +0200, Olli Savia wrote:

Could you consider updating libxml's version of trio to the latest
(1.13) version. The latest version has improved LynxOS support
and a few bug fixes.

  Well if Bjorn could look at it, that's probably easier for him,
He could commit directly or send a patch :-)
  Alternatively if you send me a patch I will test it !

Daniel Veillard      | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit
daniel veillard com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine | virtualization library