From: xml-bounces gnome org [mailto:xml-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of ajay konanurmurthy wipro com
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 11:51 AM
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] Help: Exception handling in libxml2

Hello,

I am using the XML reader API of libxml2 to parse an XML file. While parsing , I get the following error:

parser error : Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding !

Whenever I get this non-utf8 error, I would want to log it and pass on to the next node for processing without exiting the program. Is this exception handling possible with xmlreader?

Regards,

Ajay