[xml] Installation issue with IIS

Hello,

I just ran the Perl PPM install of libxslt from the Univertity of Winnepeg site.  It installed the Perl
package and the app, and it works fine in a perl script run from the command line.  But when I attempt to use
the package in a web script, IIS reports the following error

HTTP Error 502.2 - Bad Gateway
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did
return are "Can't load 'c:/Perl/site/lib/auto/XML/LibXML/Common/Common.dll' for module XML::LibXML::Common:
load_file:Access is denied at c:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 229. at c:/Perl/site/lib/XML/LibXML.pm line 12
Compilation failed in require at c:/Perl/site/lib/XML/LibXML.pm line 12. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
c:/Perl/site/lib/XML/LibXML.pm line 12. Compilation failed in require at c:/Perl/site/lib/XML/LibXSLT.pm line
7. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at c:/Perl/site/lib/XML/LibXSLT.pm line 7. Compilation failed in require
at C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wineinsight\wineinsight.4.2\hello.cgi line 1. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wineinsight\wineinsight.4.2\hello.cgi line 1. ".

Any ideas what could cause this and/or the solution?

I am running Windows 7, IIS 7.5, and Activestate Perl v5.8.3 build 809

--len