Re: [xml] [Fwd: Resolving entity references from a DTD using SAX parser]

Rachael Churchill schrieb:

Please could you help me get libxml2 to resolve entity
references such as &foo; which are defined in a DTD
declared in the XML document?

I am using the SAX parser (I know about the warning on
http://xmlsoft.org/entities.html, but we really have to
use SAX for our purposes)

I guess this is really low-level. Maybe start here:

http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-SAX2.html#xmlSAX2Reference

Looks like xmlSAX2ResolveEntity is supposed to be used for
resolving external entities. Reading the ref doc you might
be able to figure out how it all fits together.

Best,

Michael Ludwig