Re: [xml] Broken links on xmlsoft.org/downloads.html

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 12:45:47PM -0700, Wim Lewis wrote:
The "Gnome SVN base" link goes to a viewvc page, but there doesn't seem
to be a link anywhere to the SVN repository itself. (Trying to check out
the "svn base" link produces an odd error:

% svn co http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/libxml2/trunk/
svn: Repository moved temporarily to '/viewvc/libxml2/trunk/'; please
relocate

) Also, the "Gnome SVN tools" link goes to a 404 ("The requested URL /
tools/svn.html was not found on this server.").

  Apparently Gnome doesn't use Svn anymore, but switched to Git ...
I guess I will need to learn that new one to continue working on my
code. I wanted to fix the link this morning but could not commit...

Daniel