Re: [xml] libxml2-2.7.1 compiling error under Solaris/GCC

Partially resolved.  I changed dict.c to:

  #ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H
  #include <inttypes.h>

and it almost compiles fine now.  Only problem is that it
bails out near the end with:

    make[2]: *** [libxml2.la] Error 1

No additional error messages provided.

However, if I compile with --enable-static=no, the shared
library still compiles successfully.  Which is sufficient
for us for now.

Anyway, thanks.

Stanley E. Laufer
Network Administrator