[xml] libxml - source file list for cross compilation

I need to specify the sources that I need to build a static library with a tiny footprint.

I need the following
xmlparser ( non file based , by creating parser context and then using xmlparseChunk)
DOM
C14n
xmlwriter ( ability to only write data to a  buffer )

I do not need
SAX
SAX2
File IO ( as my environment has a different file system)
exceptions
debug support
xpath
xpointer
xinclude
regex
xtree

My goal is to get a library less than 500kb. Is this achievable with the features I need ?

I would be great if I can get a list of sources (.c files) that would be needed.
Its been really hard to make a minimal build taking into account the dependencies and with the fact that i cannot use ./configure

Thanks in advance