Re: [xml] schema validation error

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 10:53:14AM +1000, Andrew Canby wrote:
I am trying to validate some xml with a schema i have. it works great
when the xml is valid, however as soon as the xml is malformed in one
way or another it kills my app.

basically i want to handle the failed validation and keep the app running, not have it die.

ive been looking at the api for libxml and have found the function
xmlSchemaSetParserErrors and other similar ones, but im unsure if this
is the way to go about it.

does anyone have any experience/ideas?

  I'm not sure i understand your problem. i suggest you use xmllint
--schemas to check that libxml2 does not crash on validation errors,
and suggest you copy paste the relevant code from xmllint.c in your app
to solve your issue (assuming I understood).

Daniel